Click the picture to make a donation:
Donations are not tax deductible
Eligible Properties click HERE
TAAHP Scholarship Application click HERE
TAAHP SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
- The Scholarship Committee will be added to the bylaws as a standing committee.
- The Scholarship Committee shall oversee the awarding of the TAAHP Scholarship. The committee will be comprised of a minimum of 5 members. The committee chairperson shall be TAAHP board member.
- The Scholarship Committee may make any additional recommendations to the TAAHP Board for the scholarship criteria from time to time, as needed.
- The committee may appoint reviewers to review threshold requirements of scholarship applications in the event of an excessive amount of applications are received. The reviewers will make recommendations to the Scholarship Committee based upon those who embody and exceed the threshold requirement. All final decisions will be made by the Scholarship Committee
- TAAHP Members can register their tax credit properties with TAAHP. This can be accomplished by providing a property listing including the property name and address of each property. As properties are added each year, they just forward the name and address of the additional property to TAAHP. The listing will be placed on TAAHP’s web-site.
- Scholarship applications will be due on April 15 of each year and awarded on or before May 30th of each year. The awardee(s) will be announced during the luncheon at the Texas Housing Conference.
- In the event there are no viable candidates, the Scholarship Committee is not required to award a scholarship for that year.
- The TAAHP Scholarship shall be funded by the Mike Lankford Annual Golf Tournament, from the previous year. The 2016 Scholarship will be funded from TAAHP operations.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 15, 2017