The Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers represents the interests of low income housing tax credit developers and other industry members at the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and the State Capitol.
Networking & Business Development
- Texas Housing Conference provides opportunities for you to share ideas, analyze industry trends, and attend management & industry-related sessions.
- TAAHP Board of Directors and committees offers unique educational and training opportunities for volunteer leadership and members.
- Executive Management Series offers timely educational opportunities focused on addressing legislative and policy issues impacting various aspects of the affordable housing industry in Texas.
- Quarterly Luncheon Series creates advocacy, promotes education, and provides networking opportunities amongst housing professionals in Texas (events held statewide).
- Annual Holiday Party held exclusively for TAAHP members and special guests
- Online News, Press Releases & Alerts on critical business and legislative issues that affect the affordable housing industry, project success stories, e-newsletters and other announcements
Public Relations & Government Advocacy
- Texas Affiliation of Affordable Housing Providers Political Action Committee (TAAHP PAC) provides advocacy support in Austin and Washington D.C. on behalf of TAAHP members.
- Rally Day brings TAAHP members, housing advocates, and elected officials from across Texas and the Nation to raise awareness of critical issues affecting the affordable housing industry.
As a courtesy to its membership, TAAHP provides the complimentary use of its conference room and a guest office. Services include local telephone, fax, wireless internet access, printing, office supplies, refreshments, and more! Your office away from office is two blocks from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) headquarters and the Texas State Capitol.